Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Real Fun Toy...Vibrating Wireless Thong


                                                                Remote Control: Vibrating Wireless Thong

I want to share a story about this vibrating thong. I used to see this guy that was into Forced Feminization. He visits me once a week and brings all sorts of  BDSM stuff, toys, outfits . I used to call him SSB..Sissy Slut Bitch. I still remember the day when he showed  me the vibrating thong. He was so excited  and started begging me to dress him up and make him wear it. I had an idea and told him that we are going out to dinner. We went out to dinner in a pretty nice restaurant and I also made him wear the toy. OMG.. He started squirming, moaning and was asking me to just stay home and Feminize him.The whole night was unforgettable, especially our dinner, it was priceless. he kept getting up to go to the rest room. He told me that he was so wet  and almost had an orgasm. This is one of my favorite toy. Great fun toy to have.
 Remote Control: Vibrating Wireless Thong
Discreet 2-way positioning pocket for anal or testicular stimulation with removable wireless power pak with a 12 foot range! Black Lycra thong is stretchy, comfortable and washable. One size fits most.   source/buy it at  tlaraw




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like